December 8, 2010

It's About Time...

...that I started blogging again! And, oh yeah, I'm now engaged to the love of my life. That trumps blogging anyday.

Ironically, my last blogging experience revolved around the topic of my online dating experiences. Some were bad. Some were really bad. But one in particular changed my life, and inside of a year and a half led me to my future husband. And this blog.

This blog will be about the successes (we found a venue we love after being engaged for nine days!) stresses (is there a photographer out there for us? Anyone, anyone?) and everything in between.

So, here's where we are to this point:

Venue and date: check

Officiants to make it legal: check

And that's pretty much it. Everything else (and I do mean everything) is pretty much up in the air.

Except one thing...at the end of the day, I will be married to the man I couldn't imagine my life without. I've waitied my whole life for him and here he is. It's about time.















No comments:

Post a Comment